Date: September 16, 2021
Time: 9:00 – 10:00 AM EDT | 6:30 – 7:30 PM IST
Despite enormous technical potential and ambitious policy targets, rooftop solar PV has not seen large growth in India. In the second installment of the Peer2Peer: India Power Series, the expert panel discussion will aim to uncover the barriers to rooftop solar deployment and what can be done to accelerate the growth of rooftop PV for India.
• Reena Suri (Moderator) – India Smart Grid Forum
• Anil Kumar Dsouza – Bangalore Electricity Supply Company (BESCOM)
• Abhishek Ranjan – BSES Rajdhani Power Limited (BRPL)
• Kuldeep Sharma – German Corporation for International Cooperation (GIZ)
• Dr. Killian McKenna – National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
The Peer2Peer: India Power Series convenes experts and stakeholders from India and around the world for discussion about the challenges and opportunities presented by India's clean energy transition. Each installment focuses on a distinct, emerging topic India is tackling as part of its energy transition, with the goal of promoting dialogue, discussion, and audience participation.
Learn more and watch past installments at: https://www.nrel.gov/international/india-power-series.html.