Date and Time: September 8, 2021 - 5:00 p.m. CEST | 11:00 AM EDT | 10:00 PM ICT
Spine Toolbox is an open-source software to manage data, scenarios and workflows for energy system modelling and simulation. You can have your local workflow, but work as a team through version control and SQL databases. This webinar will provide an overview of the different functionalities and showcases them through two examples. More information and documentation available at https://spine-toolbox.readthedocs.io/.
• Introduction to G-PST Consortium Pillar 5
• Building a workflow in Spine Toolbox
• Example workflow from Canada to manage many input sources
• Example workflow from EU project TradeRES to serve multiple models
• Moderated Q&A
• Madeleine McPherson and Jacob Monroe, University of Victoria
• Milos Cvetkovic and Jim Hommes, Delft University of Technology
• Juha Kiviluoma, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
• Clayton Barrows, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
This webinar is the one of four seminars organized by the EU project Spine during the week of September 6-10, 2021. See the other webinars concerning SpineOpt, SpineInterface, and Spine case studies at: http://www.spine-model.org/spine_webinar.htm. While these events are not co-organized with the G-PST Consortium, they are open to anyone.
Learn more about the G-PST Consortium's Pillar 5 at: globalpst.org/what-we-do/open-data-tools/.